Your Extended Warranty will cover mechanical and electrical failures defects, to factory fitted components and certain consequential failures up to nine years/130,000 kilometres at the time of purchase. All repair work will be carried out by Jaguar trained technicians using JLR Approved technology and Genuine Parts.
With Extended Warranty, you will enjoy Extended Roadside Assistance for the same period of time. If you sell or upgrade your vehicle before your Extended Warranty expires, all remaining benefits will transfer with the vehicle to the new owner, enhancing the resale value of your Jaguar.
Terms and Conditions
- If you do not have any existing warranty, your cover will start on the date of purchase.
- Prior to the purchase of this Extended Warranty, a Jaguar Land Rover Certified, Multi-point Inspection must be completed and noted defects must be rectified.
- The vehicle must have been serviced at the appropriate time/distance intervals in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Public service vehicles such as police, fire vehicles, ambulances and military vehicles.
- Any vehicle used for hire/reward such as taxis or driving school vehicles.
- Any vehicle with an unladen weight of more than 3.5 tonne GVW.
- Vehicles used in any sort of competition, track days, rally or racing.
- If one service has been missed or, a service was completed over the one month or 1,600km tolerance, the vehicle will not be eligible for this Extended Warranty.